Now, let us say Kate signs up and accepts your invitation.
Following things happen:-
- Kate is immediately added to your contacts and begins to show up in your Snhyper contacts.
- You and Kate can now exchange snhypes (Kate by sending an email at email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org, and you by sending an email at email@example.com (assuming 'kate' is Kate's snhyper-id), from firstname.lastname@example.org (assuming email@example.com is the email id you supplied during sign-up ))
- If Kate uses another of his email id (say firstname.lastname@example.org) and sends an email at email@example.com, the snhype will simply fail, because only the email address you supplied when adding Kate to your contacts (firstname.lastname@example.org in this case) is authorized to send you a snhype.
- Similarly, If a person who is not yet added as a contact by you on Snhyper tries to send an email at email@example.com, the snhype will again fail (for the same reason as stated above)
In a nutshell, you can receive snhypes only via authorized email addresses you supplied when adding someone as a Snhyper contact. This is in order to safeguard you from being distracted by unnecessary/spurious text messages and phone calls.
- Apart from this, two of you can now also exchange snhypes directly by logging into app.snhyper.com and using the messaging box (See below)