NOTE: If you are a freelancer, startup or an Agency looking for early-bird discounts and/or fixed cost packages, please reach out using our Chat Widget or by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
General pricing is as below:
- Web alerts are totally free.
- Email alerts are free unless you are using the Upwork plugin and have turned on keywords filter in which case each email job alert costs 1 snhype credit.
- SMS and Voice alerts are charged @ 2 snhype credits per alert.
- You are charged only for receiving a snhype alert. Sending a snhype alert is totally free.
- You can turn off SMS and voice alerts anytime and simply continue receiving email and web alerts (only for Upwork Alerts).
- Snhype credits expire within 30 days of purchase. So e.g. if you purchased ten credits on June 1st, and another twenty credits on June 5th, then the first ten will expire on 1st of July and the remaining twenty on 5th of July.
A 'Snhype Credit' costs 1.6 INR to 10.0 INR (based on volume/pack purchased) if you are an Indian customer and 2.4 cents to 24 cents (based on volume/pack purchased) if you are a non-Indian customer. (*all prices indicated are excluding taxes)
Also, please note that, when you sign up, we automatically credit your account with 60 free snhype credits. Apart from this 20 free credits are also added to your account every following month (both come with an expiration period of 30 days). This gives you a maximum of 30 voice OR sms alerts for the first month, and 10 voice (or sms) alerts every following month, absolutely free (to go along with unlimited free email and web alerts) (Please note again that emails may be charged 1 credit/email if you are using the upwork plugin and have set up keywords filter.)
This comes in handy if you have also subscribed to our Upwork Jobs Alerts service/plugin.
If your requirements are not met within these limitations, you may consider purchasing more snhype credits, using the payment method available through our website. Simply sign into your Snhyper account, hover your mouse cursor over the Credits button on the top-right and click 'Buy Credits' to make a purchase (See below)